I just took a peek at the new National Novel Writing Month site. They’ve been promising a complete revamp and came online sometime today. Almost everything seems to have been wiped clean. My picture is gone, as is my purple bar and my halo. Everyone must earn those new each year. But why didn’t my photo make the migration? So far the forums and buddy lists are inaccessible – coming soon. The good news is that it seems to be FAST – super fast. It will be so wonderful if it doesn’t crash constantly the first week or so. It wouldn’t if they kept the forums turned off. That’s what does it: all of us surfing the forums instead of actually writing.
You can enter your novel title and description now. But I still don’t know what I’m going to write.
Gotta get that figured out.
Nice to know I’m not the only one who isn’t ready. Here are some other nano blogs:
- Less Than A Month Away…Oh God (ericswett.wordpress.com)
- The Compass (griffinspen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 is approaching! (djlutz.wordpress.com)
- Preparing for NaNoWriMo (thestoryinme.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (orueacademy.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Interview with author Julia Crouch (rosymoorhead.co.uk)
- NaNoWriMo? What the hell, YES! (echoed5feelings.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (ficklefolly.wordpress.com)
- Write Here, Write Now: NaNoWriMo – Challenge Me. (aardvarkian.com)
- NaNoWriMo (inurbase.wordpress.com)